Apr 1, 2007

Housecleaning.

Over the last few days I’ve spent some time just doing necessary maintenance on the computer. Lots of it is just plain and simple file management stuff. You’d be amazed at how quickly these things get out of control. Lots of clutter, clutter, clutter just gumming up the works and taking up space.

I’ve been burning files to DVD which on one drive managed to free up about 55gb of space! On the other drive, I have finally gotten around to organizing and burning all those podcast I subscribe to onto a disk. Who knew! Just by backing up podcasts, I managed to free up a good 12gb of space and counting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I even attempted to clean up my computer files I would be at it for weeks. I'm a pack-rat and I thought a computer would be easy to organize but holy crap! It's hard enough keeping all the same naked pictures together in one area which I categorize by date. One day I imagine I'll get a bug up my ass and organize them by something like boobies, pussy or shaved and unshaved. I think we need a tag program for computers to help clean them up.
I like your blog. Thanks for the comment. Keep coming back to me!
Love,
Alix Lakehurst